Promo Pictures from the Second Season
Close friends, music partners, best friends
They trust each other, Ally cares about Austin's career, Austin cares about Ally's stage fright. They have fun when they are together.
- Austy (Aust/in and All/y)
- Allystin (Ally and Au/stin)
- Alin (Al/ly and Aust/in)
- Aully (Au/stin and A/lly)
- Alstin (Al/ly and Au/stin)
- Austlly (Aust/in and A/lly)
- Ausy (Aus/tin and All/y)
- Allytin (Ally/ and Austin)
- Auslly(aus/tin a/lly
- When Ally said Austin had to do something for her, he replied, "Anything. Name It."
- Austin feels bad for stealing Ally's song and wants to make it up to her.
- Austin and Ally almost hug each other twice.
- When Austin and Ally almost hugged twice, Austin was the one who wanted to hug Ally first and Ally wanted to handshake.
- Ally feels bad for Austin, so she decides to help him write the song.
- When Austin and Ally are working on writing Break Down The Walls, they share a moment when they're playing the piano together, and their hands touch and they look at each other blush and smile.
- Austin tries to help Ally overcome her stage fright.
- When Ally is nervous to play the piano for Austin while he performs on The Helen Show, Austin tells her she'll do great and winks at her.
- When Austin tries to make Ally more fun by setting up strobe lights, he grabs her hand and spins her towards him, and for a moment, she was pressed against him.
- When trying to convince Ally to become his partner, Austin says they're a perfect match.
- After they almost hug twice Austin put his hand on Ally's back.
- When Trish and Dez told Ally she needed to hurry up and write a song for Austin before people forgot him, Austin defended her and told them to cut her some slack.
- Ally told Austin that she cares about his career.
- Austin promised Ally he would watch the store while Ally was helping Trish, but he got engaged in some other activities.
- Austin says he'll always be an Ally Dawson fan.
- Austin and Ally smile at each other while Austin's performing.
- Ally doesn't want to hurt Austin's feelings by telling him that the people aren't really coming to see him.
- Austin told Ally he was sorry about rushing to write a new song.
- Ally reassures Austin that she cares about his career.
- During his performance, Austin pointed and winked at Ally, and she smiled back and gave him a thumbs up.
- Austin becomes interested in Ally's book after Dez mentions her crushing on someone.
- Ally crushes on a guy with very similar characteristics to Austin.
- When he thought Ally had a crush on him, Austin tried to let Ally down easy, meaning he cared about her feelings.
- After Austin found out the truth, Ally timidly asked him why he freaked out so much when he thought she liked him, and Austin tells her that she had it all wrong because he thinks she's awesome, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship, and Ally agreed also meaning if they didn't have such a close friendship they would consider dating.
- Austin sings a song and dedicates it to Ally.
- When Austin found her book she gives him a hug and said "I love you, I love you, I love you!".
- Austin went to Ally for a hug.
- Both Austin and Ally try to get to know each other better.
- Austin didn't want to tell Ally that he didn't like her song because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.
- Austin went to the Fright Night as the swamp guy, and Ally went as the swamp bride.
- When Dez and Trish were bonding, Austin told Ally he wished they were like that.
- After Walter accused Ally for honking at him, Austin took the blame so she wouldn't get in trouble.
- During the song It's Me, It's You, Austin put his arm around Ally.
- When Ally was showing Austin their new song, they share a moment on the piano.
- Austin grabbed Ally's hand that was holding a crayon and scribbled all over her coloring book to get her to color outside of the lines.
- Ally called Austin her goose because he inspired her to write their songs.
- Austin was the one to suggest hanging out more with Ally.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin by telling him that h8ter girl's website wasn't very popular.
- Ally was willing to face her fear to save Austin's career.
- Austin didn't want to see Ally suffer, so he sang The Butterfly Song for her.
- Austin tried helping Ally with facing her fear.
- Austin wanted to know why Ally had stage fright when she didn't in kindergarten.
- Ally thought it was sweet that Austin cared about her stage fright and told him he would be the first person she would talk to her stage fright about when she was ready too.
- Before Ally went up to perform, Austin tried to get her to relax by telling her she was going to do great.
- Ally let Austin have her dolphin stuffed dolphin, Dougie.
- Austin sings in the place of Ally.
- Ally smiled the entire time Austin performed.
- When Dez and Austin told Ally and Nelson to get off the piano, Austin helped Ally off.
- After Ally does her red carpet walk, she looks at Austin, and when he tells her she should walk in from the side entrance, she playfully hits him on the chest and rolls her eyes.
- Ally told Austin that if they were going to the awards show together, they should probably match her purse to his tie.
- Austin looked shocked and happy when Ally hugged him for the first time.
- Austin brought a picture of Ally when he was backstage of the award show.
- Austin looked worried when Ally fell out of the garbage.
- Ally kept trying to apologize during Austin's performance, meaning she cared about Austin's performance.
- Austin accepted Ally's apology in the end and they all fist pumped.
- While Austin and Ally were writing the song, they kept smiling at each other.
- Before Trish walked into the practice room, Austin and Ally were there alone, meaning they spend a lot of time together.
- Ally tried to comfort Austin when he felt bad about Dez getting fired.
- Austin apologized to Ally when she got fired, but didn't do so to the others (if he did, it wasn't shown).
- When Austin was telling the gang he didn't want to be famous without his friends, he was looking mostly towards Ally.
- Austin had his hands up before Ally walked towards him for the hug.
- Ally kept her hands around Austin the whole time.
- When Austin told Ally he thought Trish wasn't going to book him a gig at the Miami Jam-A-Thon, Ally gave him an upset look, meaning she believes everything Austin says.
- Austin wanted Ally to see his dance moves.
- When Ally says "I must be the worst dancer in the history of dancing" Austin then says "Awww thats not true".
- Ally wanted Austin to teach her how to slow dance.
- The way he said "sure" sounded like he really wanted to dance with her.
- Austin was holding Ally's hand tight when they were dancing, like he didn't want to let go.
- They both smiled at each other when they were dancing.
- When Trish says to Ally "They play a slow song, touch hands, stare into each others eyes and BOOM! instant boyfriend!" that is the exact same thing that happened to Austin and Ally (except the instant boyfriend part).
- Ally really cared when Austin hurt his ankle.
- Ally tells Austin she is really sorry about his ankle and that no one feels worse than she does.
- Austin smiles at Ally and says it's ok.
- Austin still wanted to teach Ally how to dance.
- Austin smiles at Ally dancing when she was talking to Dallas.
- Austin goes to Ally right away when Dallas rejects her.
- Austin calls Ally and says he's been looking everywhere for her.
- Austin goes under the table to Ally.
- Austin tells Ally "Forget about him, he's not that great", to make her feel better.
- Austin tells Ally "That guy doesn't know what he's missing, you're awesome."
- Austin tells Dez to wait because he's talking to Ally.
- Austin asks Ally if she's gonna be ok and she says "yeah".
- When Ally says "Go kick some butt and get yourself booked in those clubs," Austin smiles at her.
- Instead of singing to impress the club owner, Austin prefers dancing with Ally.
- Austin tells Ally that it's more important that the coolest girl gets her dance.
- Ally says it's sweet of what Austin did for her.
- Austin says she can trust him.
- While Austin was dipping Ally, he gripped her tightly.
- When Austin was helping her up, he held her hand for a while.
- They hugged.
- Austin helped get Ally's musical talent recognized by putting her on the radio.
- Ally called Austin "a nice guy." and when she said that,Austin blushed.
- Austin tried to get rid of Ally's stage fright.
- Austin said Ally's the best songwriter he knew.
- They sit really close together.
- Austin thinks Ally is a good singer.
- Austin smiles at Ally's singing.
- Austin stands there watching her, leaning against the door as if he's absorbed in watching her.
- Austin claps and says "Woo-Hoo!" when Ally finishes singing.
- Austin makes fun of Ally's vocal warm-ups and Ally smiles at him.
- Austin says the song was great.
- Austin smiles at Ally's weird pose.
- Austin says he can't do it without her and calls her awesome. Ally thanks him.
- Austin ask Dez if he was spying on them which he might think was their private moment.
- Austin tells Dez Ally just wrote the best song for herself and that it's really good.
- Austin figured out a way for people to know how talented Ally is.
- Ally was happy for Austin when he said he had an radio interview.
- Ally says tries to act cool in front of Austin.
- Austin looked a little mad/upset when Dez said Ally was invisible and got no credit.
- Austin defended Ally when Dez was making her feel unimportant as a shy songwriter: Austin-Ally's not invisible, she just doesn't like the spotlight. Ally: Yeah, because I have stage fright!.
- Austin plays Ally's song then smiles and looks at her and keeps smiling.
- Austin purposely brought the wrong CD.
- Ally was happy at first.
- Austin says immediately "That was my partner Ally Dawson! The most talented singer-songwriter I know!" while smiling.
- Austin said it was a great idea to give Ally props.
- Austin then says bad idea knowing Ally has stage fright.
- Austin looks at Ally nervously about it.
- Austin knew who taught Ally to play the piano when Trish, her best friend, didn't know.
- When Ally needed help with the boxes, Austin immediately offered to help.
- Austin agreed with Ally when she said his and Dez's competition was ruining their friendship.
- While Ally and Dallas were talking about how her job is the worst, Austin was in the back with Dez staring at them.
- Austin acknowledged that Ally was right when she said that himself and Dez, are best friends, and shouldn't fight.
- Austin seemed to have a jealous expression on his face when Ally was saying "Staring at Dallas? What? No, that's ridiculous" after she stared at Dallas dreamily.
- Dez said he can carry the box while spinning a basketball on his finger, Austin said he can carry two boxes, possibly trying to impress Ally.
- Austin seemed extremely happy when Ally thought of a good time at the beach.
- Austin wanted to make sure Ally would have a good time at the beach.
- Austin and Ally sat really close to each other on the piano bench.*When Ally said she was missing her best friend, Austin looked at her with a hopeful look on his face
- Austin helped Ally when she couldn't get her chair to open at the beach.
- During Austin's performance at the beach, Ally was jumping along, and watching him the whole time with a wide smile on her face.
- Austin tried making Ally feel better when Ms. Suzy chose his song for the commercial.
- When Ally told Austin to go ahead and toot the horn (her hand) after announcing she had 5,000 followers on tweeters, Austin started smiling and tooted the horn
- Austin was happy that she had a lot of followers.
- Austin was scared and a bit sad that Ally was all mad.
- When Ally fell in the bowl of soup, Austin looked scared for her and tried to run towards her, but Trish was in the way.
- Austin was happy when Ally finally got her first gold star.
- Austin called Ally, Ally-gator.
- When Austin told Ally that the tweeter train left two years ago and left her there, Ally playfully rolled her eyes.
- When Ally left for the mall association meeting with Trish, Austin watched her leave.
- Austin feels bad about being late to the meetings Ally sets up and wants to make it up to her.
- Ally thinks she was a little too hard on Austin
- Ally doesn't want to sell Austin out to the mall association when she thinks he stole the guitar.
- Austin takes the guitar to get it signed by Bruno Mars for Ally because he knows how much she likes him.
- Austin gives Ally a calendar book.
- Austin promises Ally that he'll always be there for her. He tells her to fill in the dates in the calendar.
- Ally knows Austin well enough to know he doesn't steal.
- Ally backs Austin up to the mall association to prove that he really didn't steal the guitar.
- When Ally shows the mall association the signed guitar, Pirate Frank says that shes only saying that because Austin's "matey".
- Austin's hands are on Ally's shoulders for a long time when he tells ally he's not available at his house at the moment.
- Austin got Bruno Mars to autograph the guitar for Ally.
- Austin offers to stay in line to hold Ally's spot while she goes to watch the store.
- Austin has Ally's phone number.
- Austin taps Ally's nose and she smiles at him.
- Austin freaks out the most when Owen escapes.
- Austin shows his muscles off to Ally and winks at her when the show returns from commercial & changes scenes.
- Austin tries to help Ally up when she falls into the popcorn but she helps herself up.
- Austin didn't want to disappoint Ally.
- When a teen tells Ally to get out of her way and get back, Austin looked worried.
- Austin only told Ally his biggest fear, not even telling Dez, although Dez already figured it out.
- Ally only told Austin about the cause of her stage fright.
- Ally tried to help Austin get rid of his fear.
- When they had a piano competetion, they were sitting really close.
- Austin seemed awed at how well Ally could play the piano.
- When they were playing the piano Ally puts her head on Austin sholder and Austin doesn't seem to mind.
- When Trish and Dez were arguing about Trish's death scene, Austin and Ally looked at each other and smiled
- Austin thanks Ally for helping him realize how silly his fear was.
- Ally covers for Austin, when Dez asks them about Austin's secret.
- Ally puts her hand on Austin's arm and doesn't pull away; when she's pushing him towards the patio umbrella in the mall.
- Ally doesn't laugh when Austin's pants rip off, during the storm; she also blushes a little.
- When Dez brings out the umbrella, Ally cuts in front of Austin to comfort him.
- Austin rests his arm on Ally's shoulder when he sees about 20 more umbrellas on the set.
- Ally smiles at Austin when he says, "I'm not scared of you Claws; I'm not scared of anything."
- To make sure he didn't feel bad Ally told Austin that she was afraid of umbrellas too but he figured out that she was lying.
- When Austin is explaining to Ally why she should do the movie, they were both holding beverages, meaning they both got a drink together without Trish and Dez
- Ally seems to be stalling for a while when Austin says he wants to ask Cassidy out.
- Ally fixes Austin's hair for him.
- Ally suggests dessert, to help Austin feel better, when Cassidy rejects going out with him.
- Ally seems really sad when she couldn't write a good song for Austin.
- Austin felt really bad after fighting with Ally.
- Ally also wants to know why Cassidy said no to Austin; which proves she cares about him.
- Austin apologized to Ally, after blaming her for the whole fiasco, and being a jerk.
- When Austin came to apologize, she seemed eager to hear what he had to say.
- Ally looked really hurt when Austin blamed her for making Cassidy not want to go out with him.
- After Austin blamed Ally, he tried to apologize, but she had already left the restaurant.
- Austin liked it when Ally danced all goofy and suggests they 'dance it out'. So they both goofily dance together.
- They seemed to be angry when their privacy, peace, and quiet was invaded by Trish and Dez.
- Austin high-fived only Ally when he came out to perform.
- Austin looked at Ally and sang the lyrics, "It's all I ever wanted"
- Austin put his arm on Ally's shoulder and she didn't seem to mind at all, even though she knew she was on live TV.
- Ally seemed to really like Austin's song "Summertime Vacation Song (Na Na Na)".
- Austin tried to calm Ally down when she saw the spider.
- When Ally said "It's time to get this party started" Austin was happy that Ally is having fun, copying her phrase.
- When Austin was presenting the song, he said he loves to spend his summer with his friends and he moved very close to Ally.
- When they saw Big Mama after they sun, Ally pushed Austin forwards, as if she cared for his safety rather than her own.
- Ally pushes Austin to do his best to make sure the demo is perfect.
- They hugged in the food court.
- They hugged again in the practice room when Austin came back.
- Austin told Ally he couldn't imagine not being able to sing her songs.
- Ally gives Austin soup to make him feel better.
- Ally (and Dez) give Austin presents.
- Ally has lunch with Austin and his parents.
- Ally said she couldn't wait for Austin to come back when the procedure is done.
- Ally puts on Austin's crown and calls herself "Princess Ally". Before that Austin was a prince.
- Ally was worried about Austin.
- Austin pulled Ally slightly closer to him when they hugged the first time.
- They hugged twice. (One was a group hug)
- Austin perfomed Can't Do It Without You (Acoustic Version) for Ally.
- Austin wanted to help Ally get into the music school.
- He was sad when Ally wanted to go to the school.
- Austin tells the people in the party that tonight was supposed to be about him, but its also a going away party for Ally.
- When Austin finished singing the song of Illusion, he was very close to Ally and put his arm on her shoulder.
- When Austin sings Illusion he is mainly singing in Ally's direction and he mentions " I promise I won't disappear, I'll be right here" and then appears near her at the end of the song, implying she's the girl he's singing about.
- When Ally said that she will stay Austin was happy.
- After Austin sang the rest of Ally's goodbye song, he did not talk until she went to him and asked how he felt, which shows that he probably was too shocked and sad to speak.
- The goodbye video mainly had moments between Austin and Ally.
- Austin, Ally, and Trish stopped hugging and Austin still had his arm around Ally, til Dez came back.
- When Dez said it took time to capture Austin's perfection, Ally rolled her eyes and smiled at Austin.
- They had a handshake, involving winking and high-fiving.
- When she was writing the song, he jumped up and scared her and she laughed.
- He confided in her about being scared to perform in front of all the celebrities.
- Ally said they went to the water park together, and said he helped her when she was scared of the big slide.
- Austin said "That's not nice" when Dez said to Ally she will never be like Galaxie Nova: confident and fearless.
- Austin seemed jealous when Ally said she was meeting someone for lunch.
- Austin felt really bad about calling Ally an "evil gutless rat".
- When Ally and Trish came to the party, Austin looked them up and down and said they looked great.
- When Ally went on stage to perform, Austin smiled
- They were flirtatiously looking at each other and smiling during the entire duet.
- Ally leaned against the wall, smiling at Austin, and Austin smiled back.
- They hugged at the end of their duet.
- At the end, Austin was really thrilled about Ally performing with him, and says he hopes she'll be able to sing with him again.
- They high-fived at the end.
SongEditThe Auslly song is possibly Don't Look Down because this is the first duet that Austin & Ally share. They smile at each other throughout the performance and Ally gives Austin a 'flirty' look at one point. It is suggested Austin wanted to sing full time with Ally as when Dez comes up with the idea he gets excited. Another possibility is The Way That You Do because Austin sings about a person and saying they are one of a kind and nobody rocks it the way that they do. He describes the same characteristics Ally has, meaning the song may be inspired by Ally.
The Auslly episode is probably Bloggers & Butterflies, because that's when they begin to show most attraction. Another possibility could be Club Owners & Quinceaneras, that's when they had their first dance, even though Austin had a broken ankle.
The Auslly color might be red because in the theme song intro Austin and Ally are both wearing red. They also seem to both wear red often and red is the color of compassion and love. Also, red is Laura Marano's favorite color and Ally wore a red dress when she danced with Austin is Club Owners & Quinceaneras.
The Auslly animal is a goose because Ally called Austin her goose, which she referred to as her inspiration to writing her songs. It could also be a dolphin because Ally owns a stuffed animal, Dougy the Dolphin, which she gave to Austin even if she treasured it.
- Both of their fathers told them that they had a one in a bazillion chance of making it in the music business.
- They both can play the piano.
- They both can play the guitar.
- They have the same passion and love for music.
- Their favorite foods start with "P" (pickles, pancakes- and possibly peanuts).
- Their names start with the letter "A."
- Their eye colors are brown.
- They use the word "awesome" a lot.
- They love coloring.
- They both have Tweeter accounts.
- They both love stuffed animals.
- They are both singers.
- They both like ice cream.
- They both need each other:
- Ally: To get her songs heard, because of her stage fright.
- Austin: To get help writing songs.
- They both like Bruno Mars.
- They wear red a lot.
- They both are a part of Team Austin.
- They both are friends with Dez and Trish.
- They are both afraid of spiders.
- Their names are both in the series title.
- They both like to help each other out.
- They both have parents who own businesses.
- They both gave up their dreams for their friends.
How To Change A Bad Boy (AU, slightly OOC, rated T)
Little Sister (AU, OOC, rated T)
The Two Parts of Ally Dawsons Life (AU, OOC, rated )
One Happy Life (Rated T)
Austin & Ally OneShots (Rated T)
Damage Control (AU, rated K+)
Mayday (AU, rated T)
It's All Moonshine (AU, slightly OOC, rated T)
Promises in Secrecy (AU, rated T)
Yellow Crayon (AU, rated K+)
A Summer to Remember (AU, rated K+)
Playing Matchmaker (AU, rated T)
Playing With Yarn (Rated K+)
Ally in Wonderland (AU, rated T)
God Forsaken High School (AU, OOC, rated T)
| To view the Auslly Moments gallery, click here.